The Gruwell household finally got a DVR. We thought it would be a good thing, we could watch all our favorite shows whenever we felt like it. However, now I have hours of tv that I will probably never get around to watching. They now seem like items on my to do list. Probably more of them will get checked off the list then other items like, "eat healthy", "excercize" or yard work, but still.
I have a similar problem with Netflix. I just sent one back today that I've had for 3 weeks but just never had the time & desire to watch. So I keep them thinking I do really want to see the movie, then end up sending them back so the kids have one for when the babysitter comes.
ReplyDeleteIt's become a necessity for me, sadly. I am worried about the move when we will be DVR-less for a few weeks. Having to choose between FlashForward and Survivor? What?
ReplyDelete