Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm a Lucky Girl

I have some serious commitment issues. I rarely watch a movie if it's over 2 hours long and even then I'll just rent the dvd. I'm blaming the military and the fact that I've never lived anywhere longer than a few years. I did make at least one serious commitment. On June 4th,1996 @9:12am in Manti, UT, Scott and I were married.

So I've been reflecting. The best decision that I ever made was marrying Scott. I think he's perfect for me (and honestly I don't think he could have done much better either). I'm a lucky girl.

In the past 13 years we've:
:obtained 4 degrees (3 were Scott's)
:owned 3 homes
:stopped qualifying for financial assistance and started paying taxes
:finally have furniture that we are the first owners of
:gone through 7 cars
:been to 5 countries
:had 3 really cool kids
:moved 5 times
:had 11 pets
:numerous road trips

Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a fun adventure so far! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a great life together, except for that paying taxes part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post TL! Here's to lucky number 13!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! I love the part about being the first owners of furniture.
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just re-read this sweet post, but 11 pets?? What?

    ReplyDelete