I'm at a loss for a guess. I was first thinking lady bugs. You'd think I would have a better guess seeing how I have a little person in my house the same age. Can't wait to find out what they are. I just watched the video your sister made - I need to go fix my mascara now...whats left of it.
I'm at a loss for a guess. I was first thinking lady bugs. You'd think I would have a better guess seeing how I have a little person in my house the same age. Can't wait to find out what they are. I just watched the video your sister made - I need to go fix my mascara now...whats left of it.
ReplyDeleteThe answer must be really good!
ReplyDeleteI'll take a stab . . . yo yo's? peaches?
Hmm...I'm going to go with Pokeballs, only because my boys are into Pokemon so I guess it's on my brain too, but they are cute whatever they are!
ReplyDelete