I'm closer to 40 than 30. How I know this is that I wake up stiff and sore, like I did rigorous exercises the day before. Of course, maybe if I actually did some rigorous exercise every now and then, I might feel better. Of course, I might just not be able to get out of bed, so it's best not to take chances. Brace for ultimate old-lady comment-my feet hurt all the time. I'm always on the look out for comfortable (yet stylish) shoes. Last week, I gave up on the stylish part and bought these. What they lack in sex appeal they more than make-up for in comfort. Now that I have happy feet, I can concentrate on finding a few dozen cats and screaming at neighborhood kids to get out of my yard.
Definately over 40 so I like the shoes! If you want a shoe taht loves your feet and your feet love them try some Clarks. Pricey but SOOOOO worth it! And you should go to the mall and try the Select Confort bed. Your body will love you in the mornings instead of being all sore and grouchy!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes look awesome. I bought some sensible wedges for church today, and was thinking the same thing--old ladyish, but more body friendly.
ReplyDelete