Sunday, August 23, 2009

Food Network Stars



We spent the day in Baltimore (I just love Baltimore). After a fun morning at the Aquarium, we were starving and thought it would be fun to check out some our our favorite Food Network Sites. I called my friend to find out the address of our favorite cake shop. All the windows were covered in black plastic. I was surprised that it's not really in the best neighborhood.

4 comments:

  1. I love Food Network too. Ace of Cakes is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How weird that you can't see in and that it's in ghetto-ville...go figure! So fun to go find places you see on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, they must not like the tourist attention. I guess it would be different the "Lady and Sons" that we saw, because you'd really be surprised to see Paula Deen and her sons in her cafe, but if you went to see Ace of Cakes, the whole cast would HAVE to be there wouldn't they? Or maybe they don't want their cake ideas stolen? Hmmmmmm, you have my mind whirling!

    ReplyDelete