
I love getting Christmas cards and I'm a huge fan of the Christmas Newsletter - extra big fan if it's funny or a really cute homemade card. It used to be a good way to keep in touch w/ all those people you really didn't care enough about to actually call or visit (just kidding). Now w/ FB and blogs, I think a lot of people people figure "why bother". They are expensive and a hassle (don't get me started on "mail merge") and it is tons easier and more environmentally friendly just to send everyone a mass e-mail. However, I really love getting them. It's fun to get something in the mail that's not either a bill or junk mail. I'm hoping to get ours out by the end of the week.
(this picture is not our Christmas card pic-b/c it looks like I am pregnant and I didn't want to have to print a disclaimer. I learned not to wear empire-waist shirts in pictures)
Oh I was so worried when I started reading that you were going to say you weren't sending them. I know they probably aren't as necessary anymore, but I love the get them! I love to hang them in my entry and think of all the amazing people I know. And I love to make them each year. I love that pic!
ReplyDeletethat's a really cute pic! I was going to do Christmas cards this year but could find time or energy to do them. Next year!!!
ReplyDelete