We took well over 300 pics for the week. I'll try to limit it to just our favorites.
My favorite part of the entire week was
watching the boys in Jedi Training. Awesome!

Thunder Mountain-which Eddie kept calling "lightning hill". Eddie loved being able to go on a real roller coaster and I lost count how many times we rode it.

Eddie was freaked out on the "Tower of Terror" the first time, but then decided that he loved it and went again.
The Lights!

We loved how easy it was to get Eddie to sleep every night. The poor kid never ate dinner.

Cliche family pic

Best Pic ever!
Spencer finding a paintbrush on Tom Sawyer's island. You can trade it in for a "golden ticket"-which lets your entire family to the front of the line. Since crowds were so light, we kept it as a
souvenir.

Meeting Mickey and Minnie-all the characters were so great. They really took time w/ us and tried to interact with us.

Eddie getting pick to join the Pirate league. Jack Sparrow was amazing-looked and sounded just like him.

Dining at the Crystal Palace w/ Pooh and his friends.

I made Riley go meet the Princess, b/c I told her I didn't get to take here when she was little. She's glad she did. Belle's our favorite.

Watching Eddie drive

Tacky
tourist shops

The Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom

Scott's expression in this pick (I wonder where Eddie gets it?)

Coming home to 17 inches of snow.
Looks like you had a great time! I had to click on the pic to get a closer look at Jack Sparrow . . . you are right, amazing likeness! Wouldn't that freak you out if it really were Johnny Depp?
ReplyDeleteAnna was the same way about "lightning hill" and the Tower of Terror.
ReplyDeleteYou got some great pictures!
I was never one to wear the mouse ears but after going to Disney, you throw all that out the window. I love Disney! And I also love the pic of your house after coming home. That's awesome. I wish I were here to get one of ours.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip!!! I'd love to do DIsney at CHristmas! And your house is so cute...gorgeous beneath all that snow!
ReplyDelete