I was hoping to see at least one buggy. That was not a problem. Me taking pictures of buggies as they went past was a HUGE problem. I think I have about 20 that contain only blurs.




Gettysburg!

They were doing a re-enactment in Gettysburg and so there were a lot of people dressed up like Civil War times. Earlier we explained to the kids all about the Amish. So every time we saw a re-enactor, Spencer would ask if they were the people that didn't like electricity or they were just dressed up.
Gettysburg!
They were doing a re-enactment in Gettysburg and so there were a lot of people dressed up like Civil War times. Earlier we explained to the kids all about the Amish. So every time we saw a re-enactor, Spencer would ask if they were the people that didn't like electricity or they were just dressed up.
Fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture with Lincoln.