Here's us waiting in line for over and hour. The First Family actually gave out candy from 5:00-7:00. We entered the gates at a 7:01. Heartbreaker. Our tickets said 6:15, but they would have let us get in line earlier. I so wish we would have known. We all got tons of attention from tourists. People kept asking to take our picture. I think Scott's costume was the biggest hit.
This is us at the Church Party. Scott's was made out of gold table cloths, but no one knew who he was. Below is his 2.0 costume and I think it turned out fabulous if I do say so myself. We couldn't agree about the eyebrows. But in the end, I liked them, so they stayed.
My eternal flame. Oh La La

I think you did an awesome job on the costumes, especially revising Scott's in one day! You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteCool that you guys got to go there, especially since you will be moving soon, I'm hoping that our chance might come in the next few years :)
So much fun! But the White House needs to step up their candy.
ReplyDeleteWe should have had a costume contest at the ward party. Between Scotts costume and Aaron Smith's it would have been pretty hard to pick a winner. Scott makes such a great candlestick and Aaron a great hick!
ReplyDeleteSorry you missed out on the Pres...buty omg, your costumes were so fun!!!
ReplyDelete