So we haven't had too many blogworthy happenings around the Gruwell household. This morning all 3 of my kids slept until 7:17. I'm not sure if this has ever happened before-maybe everyone will be in a good mood today. Eddie feel asleep at 6:00 last night. Let me tell you how much I'd love it, if he slept like that every night.
Yesterday, Scott was in the middle of surgery, when fully armed MP's came in and told him to evacuate. So he stuffed the guy's mouth full of gauze and headed out to the parking lot. Some crazy called in a bomb threat to the clinic. One poor guy was completely sedated and they had to wheel him out in a wheel chair. It took about 1 1/2 hours to have them decide there were no bombs. Now that's a bad day at the dentist.
Wow! I guess I shouldn't complain about going to the dentist...or is this just one more thing to add to my list of why I don't like going to the dentist?
ReplyDelete