We keep ourselves pretty busy. The boys are in basketball and Riley is busy w/ her 2 instruments. Riley started track yesterday and I'm not sure how she's going to keep up w/ everything she's got going on.
Scott's main resposibility at work is hosting a 6 week perio course for general dentists. He was working crazy long hours (he didn't actually see Riley's braces for a few days, b/c he actually didn't see Riley). The course was over last Wednesday and he happily sent all the participants back to whatever AF base they came from.
Wednesday night the ENTIRE Bishopric came over. For those of you that are not Mormon, this means that you are about to get a very big job at church. They asked Scott to be the Young Men's President (boys between 12-18). The last time he was in YM's he was 18, so there's going to be a learning curve, but he'll be awesome. Also he can scout out which boys we will allow to talk w/ Riley.
I think our cool-new playroom might turn out to be quite the hang-out and I better go and get some more junk food.
hA! I love that Scott can scope out the guys he wants Riley to date. that's awesome. Maybe Aaron will take a CE from Scott, and I'll come along. ;) miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongrat's to Scott! Being with the youth is the best place to be, especially when you have youth of your own!
ReplyDeleteHe'll be great!
ReplyDeleteI'll bet there will be a lot of them wanting to talk to Riley :)