Between my trip and the flu-I am not prepared for Valentine's Day this year. I waited until yesterday to get cards for the kids to pass out. Some years, I come up w/ cute and clever home-made cards (I think those might have been the years I only had 1 kid passing out cards), but this year I needed 72 quick and so I headed to the store. It was slim pickings. I was told to get one's w/ candy and I thought I did pretty well. I got Spencer Fun Dips, Riley Pixie Stix, and Eddie Crayola ones w/ lollipops. The boys were happy, Riley was mad b/c she gave out Pixie Stix last year, but I needed at least 28 for her class and 32 come in a box. This set off hours of drama with her being sent to bed at 7:00 and still giving me the silent treatment this morning (she's a tad stubborn). The drama!
Eddie thinks it's Christmas and keeps asking to go to Target and buy toys. He started up again on the way to school, and Spencer informed him, "Valentine's Day is for girls and married people." It made me laugh, but good he's figure it out now.
hahah--that's so cute!! Love SPencer's comment!
ReplyDelete